Constant Contact can be used as:
- Lead flow destination, so you can automatically synchronize your leads with your Constant Contact account.
- Audience flow source, so you can refresh and keep your custom audiences updated in autopilot mode using your contacts' data in Constant Contact.
But before creating your lead flows or your audience flows, you need to connect your ad accounts and create the integration for your Constant Contact account.
In case you don't have a Constant Contact account you can sign up here
to get one.
Connecting your account
Connecting your Constant Contact account with Ads Workbench is really simple. You just need to follow these steps:
- Go on the left menu -> Integrations
- Click on the button “Create new”
- Enter a name for the integration and select “Constant Contact” from the Type dropdown list
- Click on the button “Authorize”
- Ads Workbench will redirect you to the Constant Contact authorization login page where you will be able to choose which Constant Contact account you want to connect
- Finally click on the button “Save”